As many of you already know, Matt and I have a pretty big year ahead of us. In less than four months, Baby T will make his or her debut.
In order to help me stay on track for the rest of my pregnancy (and year), I am posting my fitness goals for 2014…you know, to make it official!
Here you have it:
- Maintain my current fitness level as much as possible until Baby T’s arrival
- Daily walks (running is out) and lower-impact strength training 3-4 times a week
- Become better about maintaining my Daily Workout Log
- Begin T25 as soon as I get clearance to resume exercise post baby (at this point I know I will need somebody telling me what to do)
- Begin training for the Disney Princess Half-Marathon (February 2015)?!
- Continue to create delicious, healthy meals that will fuel my (and wee one’s) body, while occasionally enjoying all things sweet that make me smile
What are your fitness goals this year? There is no better time to start than today.
*Remember, I am not a trainer! The workouts that I post are my workouts that meet my current fitness levels. Adapt as needed to meet your current fitness levels/goals.